event space application process
- We encourage requests be made at least 14 days prior to activity date.
- After submitting the below form, a representative of the E.M. Tobias Family Center will reach out to confirm availability, or suggest another date if the space is already reserved for that date and time.
- Upon approval, your payment receipt will act as a confirmation and rental security.
Facility Use Guidelines
- Applicants are responsible for enforcing adherence to all rules, and communicating all rules to additional particpants and attendees.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted in, or on, the E.M. Tobias Family Center property.
- No tobacco products are permitted in, or on, E.M. Tobias Family Center property.
- Applicants are prohibited from operating concessions in the E.M. Tobias Family Center building without the required permits.
- Any applicant reported for improper or unauthorized use of facilities not consistent with the policies covered in this agreement will be subject to cancellation of their agreement. The E.M. Tobias Family Center reserves the right to deny, put on probation, or cancel any facility use agreement for any reasonable cause or violation of this agreement.
- Groups using the E.M. Tobias Family Center facilities and event spaces are expected to treat the facilities respectfully. Decorations must be temporary. All decorations/signage must be attached in a non-destructive manner. Painter's tape or temporary removable hangers are suggested.
- Any damage that may result through usage is the responsbility of the individual(s) requesting the space.
- Applicants are responsible for "crowd control" and any abuse of the facilities that may occur.
- Applicants are responsible to return the facilities to the condition they were found in.